- What is the greatest challenge facing the expansion of renewable energies in your country?
- What are national and local governments and/or international organizations doing to promote greater access to clean energies in your country and communities?
- What are the basic conditions necessary to facilitate public-private partnerships to promote progress in the area of universal access to energy in the Americas? What role does civil society play in these efforts and how can they contribute to them?
- How does the establishment of intersectoral alliances help, at the national or regional level, in the implementation of more sustainable and energetically-efficient policies and standards? How do we move from dialogue to action?
- Policy Reform for Sustainable Energy in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Energy Policy and Sector Analysis in the Caribbean 2010-2011
- Chile Renewable Energy Center
- Energy Innovation Center
- Peace Corps Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas Initiative
- USTDA Clean Energy Exchange Program of the Americas
- Advancing Renewable Biomass Energy