A Game Changer is a person or event that changes the environment around them and in so doing, has the potential to change the course of history. Game changers can be found in social, corporate or political environments. They can be politicians, presidents, CEO’s or strategists. They are visionaries and leaders who have the potential to change the way we think and act.
Some questions to think about:
- Name a game changer that you admire, and tell us why?
- What does it take to be a game changer?
- political power
- democracy/ democratic environment
- personal character
- all of the above
- none of the above
- other ---------------
- Does age matter in becoming a game changer?
- Does money influence power?
- Are governments responsible for creating environments that produce game changers?
- Are game changers born, or made?
Comments & Questions